Hide your subwoofer inside this beautiful enclosure. Get the bass you need without compromising on your style. Use as an end table or as a decorative piece in your room.
Adds a handsome touch to your home. This engineered wood is accented with lattice details and features a rich espresso finish.
- Delivery in 7-10 business days
- Exterior Size: 22″ W x 21″ D x 24″ H
- Interior size: 20″ W x 19.5″ D x 18.75″ H (2.25″ in lid)
- Materials: Pine, MDF, laminated MDF and birch veneer
- Maximum Subwoofer Size: 17″ W x 17″ D x 17″ H
- 1 3/8″ hole in bottom of either left, rear, or right panels for cords
- 9″, 11″, 13″, or 15″ opening in bottom of table depending on size of subwoofer
If you have a front firing subwoofer, get our isolation pads to rotate your subwoofer to face down without scuffing the front of your subwoofer (consult your subwoofer manufacturer first).
100% satisfaction guarantee and 10% of profits donated to local charities.