Hide your subwoofer inside this beautiful enclosure. Get the bass you need without compromising on your style. Use as an end table or as a decorative piece in your room.
With its worldly appeal, this end table is a great place to display souvenirs from your world travels. An Italian glass vase or Austrian clock would look great perched on top. Constructed of MDF wood with pine veneer, this Nailhead end table features a beautiful espresso finish. Durable metal hardware, handles, and a decorative padlock latch round out the piece.
- Delivery in 7-10 business days
- Physical Size: 21″ W x 21.25″ D x 24″ H
- Maximum Subwoofer Size: 15″ W x 15″ D x 15″ H
- 1 3/8″ hole in bottom of either left, rear, or right panels for cords
- 9″, 11″, or 13″ opening in bottom of table depending on size of subwoofer
If you have a front firing subwoofer, get our isolation pads to rotate your subwoofer to face down without scuffing the front of your subwoofer (consult your subwoofer manufacturer first).
100% satisfaction guarantee and 10% of profits donated to local charities.